Pro drivers Mike Skeen and Johan Schwartz have teamed up for a virtual track walk series where they will share their expertise for driving some of their favorite tracks in live presentations. Whether you are a rookie driver that needs a good baseline or a seasoned racer looking for a couple of extra tenths, you will not find a better coaching value at just $49! Visit https://www.circuitstudies.com/ for more information, or to sign up!
The webinars will include:
- Approximately 120-minute presentation with Q&A Session
- Post-webinar access to the full virtual track walk presentation on demand
- Ideal line for each corner with suggested modifications for different vehicle platforms
- Where to make safe and effective passes
- Which corners are safer to push the limits, and which require more caution for the novice to intermediate driver
- Study materials: Turn-by-turn Guide, Quick Reference Guide, Passing Zone Map, Wet Driving Map
- January 25th – Road Atlanta
- February 28th – Virginia International Raceway
- March 28th – Road America
- April 11th – Watkins Glen International
- May 2nd – Circuit of the Americas
- June 6th – Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- September 12th – Sebring Intl Raceway
- October 24th – Daytona Intl Speedway
Mike Skeen is a multi-time race winner in Pirelli World Challenge GT with multiple track records at Road Atlanta. He is a driver in the IMSA WeatherTech Sports Car Series, with experience in the FIA World Endurance Championship, NASCAR, and class wins at the SCORE Baja 1000 and Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.
Johan is a BMW factory-certified driving instructor at the BMW Performance Center in Spartanburg, SC, and won the 2015 Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car B Championship. In addition to instructing multiple BMW Advanced M Schools, he has won many club races at Road Atlanta and is in the 2015 Guinness Book of World Records for the longest continuous drift, keeping a car sideways for 51.278 miles. Schwartz is a racer at heart that jumps at any opportunity to drive and is a multi-time karting winner in both sprint and endurance racing.